Monday, August 31, 2009

The Mobile Web

The mobile web seems to be mostly for cell phones, but there are other devices that can benefit from the mobile view. The PSP and the Nintendo Dsi can both use wifi and can brows the web . The PSP's browser seems to handle the web ok and it has Flash so animations and icons work well. The Dsi's browser is more basic and dose not have Flash so some pages will not load at all. The Mobile pages I have viewed on both devices are great and work well keeping the page to a minimum of graphics but letting you get the information you need. I wish I could find a mobile map but so far the ones I have found need you to download an app. to your cell phone, But that's not what I am using for my mobile web surfing. Ah well I keep looking, hey did you all see that Blogger has Mobile posting? cool.

No comments: