Thursday, August 27, 2009

Social Networking 2.5

Social Networking seems to be a good thing and sometimes a bad thing; I have lots of friends who are on Facebook and keep asking me to join. They tell me that all your old high school Friends are online. well I'm not really sure I want the class of 88 to find me, lol. I think I prefer blogs and that way if I want to share I can just tell someone my blog address. As for twitter, I think its a great idea to use for quick information updates but it seems to have so much unnecessary information. But I guess it really depends on who is reading it and what it means to them. I have also seen in the news people getting in trouble with social networking, with things like posting pictures of partying or saying negitive things about their jobs. I have also heard that some businesses check social networking sites when people apply for jobs to, so be mindful of what you post.

No comments: